Weddings, receptions and other special events held on the historic property of the Dallidet Adobe and Gardens are truly unique. Rustic paths and brick walkways wind their way through more than an acre of lush gardens – a historic and rich tapestry of ever changing beauty.
Small secluded niches invite guests to pause, relax and enjoy the glory of the diverse plants, colorful flowers, and flitting hummingbirds. Diners delight in the shade of towering redwoods, the wide canopy of the avocado tree and a variety of fruit, evergreen and deciduous trees. Many of the trees, shrubs and flowers date back to the original garden of the Dallidet family in the late 1800s. The Gardens are best enjoyed during the daylight hours when the singing birds, unique artifacts, and peaceful ambiance can be fully enjoyed.
This surprising jewel of a garden, tucked away in the heart of San Luis Obispo, could be the perfect setting for your special event.
The Dallidet Adobe and Gardens may be enjoyed by parties of up to 130 guests. Rental of our facilities includes enjoyment of the gardens and use of the Redwood Patio, Avocado Patio, Rose Garden, Bridal Barn and Ramona Depot (Kitchen). Weekend parking is available in the adjacent Pacific St. parking lots. Weekday parking is limited to mostly street parking.
- Seats up to 130.
- Room for 15 round tables.
- Seats 130.
- Room for 8 round tables plus one 10 ft table under the trellis.
- Seats up to 75
- Room for 5 round tables.
A secluded, special area for the bride to change.
Ramona Depot (Kitchen)
Put the finishing touches on your festive treats here
- Includes two refrigerators, microwave, sink, countertop and prep area.
- A BBQ pit can be parked on the adjacent lot.
- Your choice of caterer.
Alcohol may be served or sold in accordance with State ABC regulations.
(Pricing effective April 1, 2015)
- Includes seven hours of event time between (10:00 AM – 9:00 PM, May through August; 10:00AM-8:00PM, April, Sept. & Oct. ) on Saturday, plus a 90-minute rehearsal prior to your event.
- Event Fee (Up to 130 people): $3400
- Due 90 days prior to the event
- Ninety minutes of rehearsal time is included at no charge.
- Date and time are subject to availability.
Rental Fee for Non-Wedding Related Services
- Memorials, Meetings, Parties, Showers, etc.
- Event Fee:
$100/hr groups of 49 or less people
$200/hr 50-99 people
$300/hr 100-130 people
(Not available on Saturdays)
Nonprofits may be eligible for reduced rates.
(Subject to HCSLOC approval.)
Fees Include the Use of Tables and Chairs
- White folding chairs (200 available)
- 60” round dining tables (15 available)
- 10’ rectangular banquet tables (8 available)
- Cocktail tables (8 available)
- Partially refundable and subject to itemized deductions.
- Due at contract signing: $500
Private Adobe Tour for Guests
- Docent led tour for guests – subject to docent availability
- Certificate of Insurance
This is required for all events as detailed in the License Agreement.
Parties are required to use the sound system provided by History Center.
A licensed security firm is to be on site until the event ends, as specified in the contract.