Built in 1905, the City's first library became the San Luis Obispo County Historical Museum in 1956.
Exhibits at the Carnegie Library
Native Baskets: The Spirit that Binds | Windows on the Past: Photographs by Richard J. Arnold, 1883-1887 | Three Stacks and a Rock: The Morro Bay Power Plant, 1955-2014
Built in the 1850s, the Dallidet Adobe (California Historic Landmark #720) was home to Pierre Dallidet, first commercial vintner on the Central Coast, and his family for over 100 years. Watercolor by Joan Sullivan